Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Mata really excelled in this league. I like him but just thinks his best days are behind him.. That's my opinion. No sell on sale price either.

Has Mata really excelled in this league. I like him but just thinks his best days are behind him.. That's my opinion. No sell on sale price either.

2 POTY's with Chelsea
1 FA Cup, another one with United
1 Champions League
1 Europa League
1 PFA Team of the Year

Only David Silva has more Premier League assists than him in recent years, 50 to Mata's 40.

Hasn't excelled though.

Not really. You'd have to accidentally hit a small arrow, then accidentally hit a big reply button further down the screen. So not a prayer.

If it were a retweet, yes, you can accidentally do that very easily. But this was a reply, so no.

Maybe we've given Jolean Lescott a job in our PR department? He'd be able to do it with his phone in his pocket while driving through the Mersey Tunnel, no problem.

He's won the Euros, World Cup, Uefa Cup, Champions League, Premier League and FA Cup as recently as 6 weeks ago during his time in England.

So I know were your coming from mate your nothing without that Captail One Cup medal.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back