Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would you suggest mate
I'll leave that to koeman if we sign Mata like all players at everton I will support them. I'm just stating my opinion that I like Mata but just think the money quoted is too much for him. Some might agree some wont. But I treat everyone's opinion with respect. And wow Sam I haven't heard that one before but usually from the kids on Breck Road when we turn out there

I'll leave that to koeman if we sign Mata like all players at everton I will support them. I'm just stating my opinion that I like Mata but just think the money quoted is too much for him. Some might agree some wont. But I treat everyone's opinion with respect. And wow Sam I haven't heard that one before but usually from the kids on Breck Road when we turn out there

21 million isn't a lot at all, especially these days. It's a bargain in fact.

You're being pretty decent about it so I mean this in the least confrontational way possible, but how can you say you think we could get better players for the money but not know of any better players that we could get for that money?

Mane £30m
Benteke £32m
Deeney £30m

And you think Mata is overpriced at £25m?

Fortunately you have zero input in anything to with it
Fortunately that goes for all of us. Lets just say if koeman thinks he is worth that money I will go along with it. Just listening to a few united fans on radio saying they would snap our hands off if we offered that sort of money for Mata has gtot my alarm bells ringing. Hope if he comes he does the business and nothing would please me more.

He is a classic No. 10 who plays central between the lines. Top quality there

true but we shouldn't get bogged down with where he'll play.

He'll be our best attacking player, and everything will go through him, so it won't be as much of an issue.

I bet it was that Mo lad that tweeted from the EFC account and not his personal one.

lol lol lol

Fortunately that goes for all of us. Lets just say if koeman thinks he is worth that money I will go along with it. Just listening to a few united fans on radio saying they would snap our hands off if we offered that sort of money for Mata has gtot my alarm bells ringing. Hope if he comes he does the business and nothing would please me more.
Two weeks ago half of our fans decided they didn't want Lukaku at our club anymore because of a few soundbites... Fans make terrible decisions to try and save face, they knew he was gone as soon as Mourinho arrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back