Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueToff said:
no, you're nailing Mata to one position when, in fact, he'll be like Payet is to West Ham.

Are you being serious? Do you actually watch football?

Payet has pace and energy - this is why he can play anywhere behind the no.9 (striker).

Mata is SLOW. He can't play on the wing in this league - he played on the right for Man Utd and was awful 99% of the time.

Put it this way. Before he was linked to us, what did you all say about Juan Mata last season? I bet it wasn't positive!

Look, if we sign him I'll be singing his name from the terraces.

But come next season, when he isn't tracking back and goes missing for the majority of matches, don't cry about it. And remember my posts!
I'll remember your posts when he gets to double figures in goals and assists, which is what really matters for a creative midfielder. If there's anyone more arsed I'm sure they'll be delighted to vault you.

Are you being serious? Do you actually watch football?

Payet has pace and energy - this is why he can play anywhere behind the no.9 (striker).

Mata is SLOW. He can't play on the wing in this league - he played on the right for Man Utd and was awful 99% of the time.

Put it this way. Before he was linked to us, what did you all say about Juan Mata last season? I bet it wasn't positive!

Mata is what we've needed I think. Give him a chance aye and be glad we're spending like a big club again

I'll remember your posts when he gets to double figures in goals and assists, which is what really matters for a creative midfielder. If there's anyone more arsed I'm sure they'll be delighted to vault you.

I'll have a £50 bet with you now that the majority of this forum will be moaning about Mata by January 1st 2017 IF we sign him.

Fancy it?

I'll have a £50 bet with you now that the majority of this forum will be moaning about Mata by January 1st 2017 IF we sign him.

Fancy it?
Honestly mate half our forum decided we should sell our best (only?) striker because of a few ill advised soundbites so overall I couldn't care less what our fanbase say. My point is he will get loads of goals and assists in our royal blue which is what we will pay him to do and that is fine with me.

Honestly mate half our forum decided we should sell our best (only?) striker because of a few ill advised soundbites so overall I couldn't care less what our fanbase say. My point is he will get loads of goals and assists in our royal blue which is what we will pay him to do and that is fine with me.

Mate I really hope you are right and I'm way off the mark.

But if I was a money man or manager of our club, I wouldn't go near Mata with a bargepole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back