Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a look at RedCafe and they're not exactly worried about losing Mata. What does that tell us?

Last season, their De Gea thread was full of fear and paranoia. It's obvious why.

Juan Mata isn't going to take us to where we're aspiring to be.

Look, I am tired now so won't keep annoying you all with my opinion but honestly, trust me friends - Mata isn't what we need.

Night.
They're not worried because they're Man Utd and consistently spend huge wedges on whoever they want. They were worried about losing De Gea as he was their double player of the year and probably the best goalkeeper in the world. Mata is not the very best player in the world so for a club like them is replaceable but that doesn't stop him being a class act.

Just had a look at RedCafe and they're not exactly worried about losing Mata. What does that tell us?

Last season, their De Gea thread was full of fear and paranoia. It's obvious why.

Juan Mata isn't going to take us to where we're aspiring to be.

Look, I am tired now so won't keep annoying you all with my opinion but honestly, trust me friends - Mata isn't what we need.

Night.

That they are signing Mkhitaryan - one of the best attacking mids around mate, maybe that has something to do with it, or maybe its the fact that as soon as they got Mourinho in they knew Mata was gonna leave? or maybe it's that they hope they will be signing Ronaldo or bale or another world class replacement that they constantly convince themselves they are gonna do each summer.

De Gea is in the top 3-4 keepers in the world and they had no replaceable of comparable ability incoming, what a stupid comparison

Suspicious-Fry-Flanders-Leonardo-DiCaprio-Meme-Gif.gif

I am not a Kopite! Don't be paranoid.

I love the club that you do. Which is why I am so animated on this subject.

I need to find a Man Utd thread here I think and see what most of you thought of Mata when he signed for Man Utd. I wonder if we were all so glowing about him then?

I am betting...no. Because you aren't stupid just as I'm not. Mata isn't the answer!

I am not a Kopite! Don't be paranoid.

I love the club that you do. Which is why I am so animated on this subject.

I need to find a Man Utd thread here I think and see what most of you thought of Mata when he signed for Man Utd.
I wonder if we were all so glowing about him then?

I am betting...no. Because you aren't stupid just as I'm not. Mata isn't the answer!

What, like this one?

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/...t-wanna-see-mata-go-to-united-big-time.64392/

Yes. Yes we were.

That they are signing Mkhitaryan - one of the best attacking mids around mate, maybe that has something to do with it, or maybe its the fact that as soon as they got Mourinho in they knew Mata was gonna leave? or maybe it's that they hope they will be signing Ronaldo or bale or another world class replacement that they constantly convince themselves they are gonna do each summer.

De Gea is in the top 3-4 keepers in the world and they had no replaceable of comparable ability incoming, what a stupid comparison

All I know is that if we were losing one of our best, I'd be really worried.

They don't seem to give a crap.

Anyway, I am really going now. Bed calls, it's been a long day.

I like a debate and am happy to accept other's opinions.

You are aware of mine when it comes to Mata and that's = not what we need.

Pace, power, presence please. Not another overrated Man Utd hand-me-down.

If Red Cafe members are representative of Mancunians in general, I'd suggest a check of that city's water supply is in order. There's something in it that's addling their brains.

and when Rodriguez and Isco etc leave Madrid mate, Madrid fans won't really care, does that make them crap?

United won't really care as much because they understood as soon as Mourinho came in, Mata was out of the question.

It's not rocket science; Mata leaving is just inevitable, and is the result of one man's opinion on one footballer, when very nearly every other manager universally loves the guy.

In fact, it's still bizarre to me we're apparently getting him uncontested. That's my only concern at this moment - that a PSG or even a Barcelona will see the price tag and think he's worth a hijack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back