Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can not understand some people on here,we are linked with signing the playmaker we have craved for year's and at a knockdown price and you moan. Do any of you watch football at all, i think not. Mata will light up Goodison of that i am sure, unless he reads all you moaning so and so's. Some so called fans are never happy, i bet if you asked the player's they would love him here..

Mate I follow a lot of forums for outrage when they are about to lose their star player.

It's 'car crash' internet at its finest. I read RAWK, RedCafe and Bluemoon on a regular basis when I am bored at work and am happy to admit that.

I love Everton and want us to progress - not to keep making the same mistakes.

Mata isn't this worldy some here think he is.

Fair enough.
Worldie perhaps not, but for the reported £21M and the fact we had settled for players like Osman and Naismith. We are getting a proven winner, who lets not forget won Chelsea player of the year twice on the bounce even the season he left for United.
His experience, talent and pedigree will aid the squad immensely and look at the flip.....

Is he going to weaken our team?

From their perspective I can see why they're not too bothered. He's been misused there badly and didn't fit the former or current manager's way of playing.

In our team though. For us? Wow. Finally some vision. And what a combination we could have with him, Deulofeu, Kev, Rom and Niasse.

Wow.

From their perspective I can see why they're not too bothered. He's been misused there badly and didn't fit the former or current manager's way of playing.

In our team though. For us? Wow. Finally some vision. And what a combination we could have with him, Deulofeu, Kev, Rom and Niasse.

It's similar as to why I wasn't really fussed as to losing Lukaku, if for stupid money. The way we've set up for well over a decade simply didn't suit him, and it was responsible for every bad patch of form we had because suddenly we didn't look like we'd get a shot on goal ever when the ball permanently ping ponged off his shins.

But with a Mata in a number 10 role? Perhaps Barkley deeper, alongside a deep lying playmaker in Witsel? Different ball game - suddenly Lukaku is indispensible.

Its like if Lukaku was leaving and i knew we could go and get Lewandowski in - i honestly wouldn't be bothered seeing him leave, same situation as this mate really isn't it

Don't think Mata is the typical dumb footy player mate, i imagine he has given his agent strict instructions about his preferences - maybe wanted to stay in the are, or the league etc, maybe wanted to be at a club he'd be built around etc, maybe he wants what he had at Chelsea - a team he was absolutely at the core of, and knows he won't get that at the PSGs or Barcas
To be fair football fans are a fickle bunch, you only have to see the amount of blues saying good riddance to rom when they thought/think he is on his way out

Can only think we have two advantages over everyone else - location (is he settled in the north west?) and preparedness to pay insane wages.

and we have the manager who gave him his first chance in the game at Valencia mate and who he seemingly remembers fondly

Matapass-gif.gif

Rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back