Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just had a look at RedCafe and they're not exactly worried about losing Mata. What does that tell us?

Last season, their De Gea thread was full of fear and paranoia. It's obvious why.

Juan Mata isn't going to take us to where we're aspiring to be.

Look, I am tired now so won't keep annoying you all with my opinion but honestly, trust me friends - Mata isn't what we need.

Night.

Just had a look at RedCafe and they're not exactly worried about losing Mata. What does that tell us?

Last season, their De Gea thread was full of fear and paranoia. It's obvious why.

Look, I am tired now so won't keep annoying you all with my opinion but honestly, trust me friends - Mata isn't what we need.

Night.

Lads lets buy De Gea.

Night.

Suspicious-Fry-Flanders-Leonardo-DiCaprio-Meme-Gif.gif

Night.

Does anyone have Ronald's number so we can, you know, let him know?

Night.

To be fair, a lot of the Mancs I know rate him and will be sad to see him go...but they're not worried necessarily. They've just signed Dortmund fella and Zlatan, still have Rooney.

Also, a bit part of them not being that worried is that they've never seen him play to his full potential. Pretty much all of their fans will tell you that LVG didn't like him/didn't use him to full effect.

He will be a great signing for us.

Night.

They have Mkhitaryan. If they didn't, I'd imagine they'd be worried about losing Mata.

There's only one goalkeeper better than De Gea.

Night.

I wouldnt be bothered by him leaving if we had signed Zlatan and trying to sign Pogba. Maybe we should try and get Naismith back, puts a shift in that filthy albino.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back