Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess if there are two offers on the table, one from Barca and one from us, it's up to Mata to decide.

On the face of it most people will probably think he would pick Barca, but It may not be as straight forward as we all think. Sure Barca are in the champions league and one of the top teams in the world

If he goes there he may not be in the starting 11, so he would be in a similar position to how he is now at Man Utd.

I guess if there are two offers on the table, one from Barca and one from us, it's up to Mata to decide.

On the face of it most people will probably think he would pick Barca, but It may not be as straight forward as we all think. Sure Barca are in the champions league and one of the top teams in the world

If he goes there he may not be in the starting 11, so he would be in a similar position to how he is now at Man Utd.
There is no Barca offer, why are you winding yourself up?

There is no offer from Barcelona?

As I've said already the Barca interest is some paper and websites re-running a story from a Spanish paper from May mate, and making it out as a fresh story, it's almost word for word

Yarmalenko, (remember him?) Said he'd rather play for Everton than sit on the bench at Barcelona...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back