Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chatting to some United fans here in Altrincham, they love Mata and say he was their most creative midfielder last season.

They also see it as a new Everton, rather than taking Clevs / Gibsons, we are not taking one of the best players.
That makes no sense at all mate.

However I do believe you meant to write "we are now taking..."

I agree with you, too.

Stop badgering the guy, he said only last night that it's on. He even made a Juan pun ffs what more do you want.

Well said mate !

All of these people who feel the need to constantly tag @The Esk must really get on @The Esk nerves. You would think that @The Esk was not entitled to his own life and quite frankly I think that @The Esk could probably do with a little less tagging before he ends up getting the sack too. Before you know it @The Esk will have to change his name to @The Homeless & Hungry Tramp and then what will all the @The Esk stalkers do then.

If you do need some sort of @The Esk comfort on a constant drip then simply download the media clip of @The Esk radio phone in and put @The Esk on a loop and fade away into @The Esk oblivion.

@The Esk isnt bothered if you should have Tea or Coffee so there is no need to seek @The Esk approval before wondering if @The Esk would rather have a curry or a Chinese.

I'm sure that when @The Esk has another snip of @The Esk info to share then @The Esk will do the honours without the need to constantly badger @The Esk

Wonder what @The Esk thinks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back