Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunno why people think he 'wasn't that good for man u', uh, he ran the show most of the time!
It is selective memory mate. the same people who criticise our defenders off and yet call martinez a poor defensive coach.

A team known for grinding out wins and so many 0-0 at half time etc low scoring despite having 4 strikers. then people are quick to wonder why Mata or anyone else for that mata ( lol ) didn't shine there?

Mata will be our best midfielder class wise since kanchelskis, he will score and assist in this team, and going on a limb here, if he stays fit all season.......club player of the year.

Well said mate !

All of these people who feel the need to constantly tag @The Esk must really get on @The Esk nerves. You would think that @The Esk was not entitled to his own life and quite frankly I think that @The Esk could probably do with a little less tagging before he ends up getting the sack too. Before you know it @The Esk will have to change his name to @The Homeless & Hungry Tramp and then what will all the @The Esk stalkers do then.

If you do need some sort of @The Esk comfort on a constant drip then simply download the media clip of @The Esk radio phone in and put @The Esk on a loop and fade away into @The Esk oblivion.

@The Esk isnt bothered if you should have Tea or Coffee so there is no need to seek @The Esk approval before wondering if @The Esk would rather have a curry or a Chinese.

I'm sure that when @The Esk has another snip of @The Esk info to share then @The Esk will do the honours without the need to constantly badger @The Esk

Wonder what @The Esk thinks?
Ooooh he's gonna destroy you for that...

A few years ago we had Fellaini playing in behind Anichebe. If you don't want Mata behind Lukaku you seriously need to get checked out.

I remember Moyes getting destroyed in the press for playing Osman behind McFadden due to an injury crisis. Moyes was clearly ahead of Del Bosque with the whole 4-6-0 formation. Back to the point though Mata Lukaku Mirallas Deulofeu/Lennon Barkley is the sort of offensive power we used to only dream of. Why anyone is knocking it I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back