Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mata would be an incredible signing for us. He is the type of player who can make other players around him look 10 times the players they actually are. We could be in serious business with this fella. Everyone rightly gives Lukaku stick for his first touch....with this Mata in the team most of the time his first touch should be a shot on goal, which he is good at. This would be the biggest coup for Everton since we signed Kanchelskis. We may well have spent more getting Lukaku but we paid that money for potential. With Mata you are paying for a proven operator who has won player of the year and should still be yet to reach his peak. Im not too enthused about Witsel, from what I saw of Belgium I think he is a bit of a safe option, wouldnt want to spend more than 15 on him with being in the last year of his deal.
Its just so refreshing to seeing us linked with these types of player though as opposed to the 11th hour loan signings or attempted signings of the Moyes era.
Mata, as i have said previously is a bit of an odd player in all honesty. Casual fans seem to think he isn't that good but his statistics suggest otherwise. considering how he has got to here from valencia, bit bizaare all round.

But

I am genuinely excited to see him in a blue shirt. He is Head and shoulders better than any other creative player have had since kanchelskis and we was a winger, certainly the premium version of arteta. I believe he will be a massive player for us, player of the season and be a difference between us being at the arse end of the pack this season and actually have an opportunity to compete.

I try and remain calm and think, what will be will be, just don’t look at it.

Then I imagine the through balls and his first touch in a congested area of the pitch, then Esk drops another bombshell and my head falls off again.

Can’t be like this with every potential signing, end up getting sectioned.

How can anyone not be happy with Mata?! Would you rather have that turtle Osman strolling around the pitch or have Mata playing sexy football? It's that big of an upgrade it's not even worth talking about. Barkley and Lukaku will benefit so much. Think him alone can contribute to a minimum of an extra 15 goals a season.

Just another day in paradise on GOT.
Only wummers or kopites will write something negative about this

I've got the Mata horn.

Oh indeed :)

152m4gl.jpg

Pestering him, mate 1st time I've ever put anything to him, so wind your neck right in. I asked a simple question. So please jump out of his arse, your not his security it's embarrassing.

No need to have such a go or call anyone names, sharps. The lad's rightly pointing out that Esk will post when he has info and he gets pestered enough. Even if it isn't you normally doing the pestering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back