Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres the thing though mate, IF you are gonna go for the 'realtively' easy gamble on saying Mourinho is going to United, then it was pretty common knowledge that Giggs would be on his way out, so you may as well make the 'bold' predicitoon priot that Giggs will be leaving United, then come out with Mourinho is gonna get the job atb a later point, one leads to the other - but the Giggs prediction seems to give your ITK status more credibility

As an example - say i was gonna try blag an ITK at Everton rep, i'd create some twitter account, and given the fact that i am pretty certain we will be investing heavily in the centre of mid this season - whcih a lot of journos and a few people with a bit of info connected to the club have supported (@The Esk for example and fox on TEF) i wouldn't open with ITK stories about us singing Mata, Schneiderlein etc, but isntead open up with a story about McCarthy being sold - because if we invest in the midfield then in all likelihood he will after the arrivals get flogged

For a decent example, a few clever ITk type stories for us for someone wanting to try to look itk (as it's always in hindsight people get these reps) woudl be McCarthy being sold - and can even put a few guess teams int heir - as if it happens it's likely to be a certain calibre of team that would come in for him - say Stoke, maybe even Leicester, Swansea etc
Besic to go on loan - incoming midfielders will push him down the pecking order - but he's still young enough to maybe not be sold straight away, so a loan would be a smart chouice for all involved

Cleverley to be sold to the likes of a newly promoted team or bottom 4-5 type outfit

tarashaj - to be loaned out, IF mata comes in then his opportunities will be limited, hes young and has potential, so a smart choice

If someone put all these up over the next few weeks then theirs a good chance that 2-3 of them will happen, and in a nutshell people would start following that accoutn as it looks like the bloke has called thigns way before the press got wind of them, when in fact they are just edicated guesses based on playing a hunch or from looking at genuined rumours about incoming and the effect that would have oin current players their.

Youve been in russia far too long, starting to think like them :)

People really don't like Everton much do they? Haha heads falling off all over the place about this
I know mate...

So we have made an offer for witsel but not accepted as yet?, and surely he would pick Napoli anyway?

No mate, all about Witsel and us being outdone by Napoli

So it's off?

Sell to buy, the way it's always been, moshiri not putting any money towards transfers I reckon

But is it mate? Let's be honest there isn't going to be much proof of that this summer is there? Because we sell stones and lukaku then net spend is going to be pretty low, thus moshiri not having to give much

Sad times, we will go with what we have

Until the same pattern plays out and a bigger club comes in?

So it's off mate? Can't you just let me be happy for a little bit? Christ

Its off then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back