Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a side note mate, i bloody miss Malt Vinegar... seriously cannot get it absolutely anywhere here, only options are balsamic or apple vinegar which honestly doesn't go well with chips or home made battered fish...
How about a squeeze of lemon? Much better option than ACV or balsamic

Didn't west ham do the same those with the two Argies

they did and we all noticed. sadly the rest of the team were plop and they almost got relegated. but they got a lot of press out of it. I noticed tpday that Sullivan said hed truied to get tevez back.

oh yeah - they also broke all kinds of 3rd party ownership rules and got sued for £50m...

the trick is if we do get mata, etc, to have some success at the same time and keep building

Laughing out loud at "those two Argies"..!!

That's Javier Mascherano and Carlos Tevez you're talking about!
Loves West Ham so much Tevez, that when asked to return last week and offered £150k..

He asked for £250k..

And was told to do one.

they did and we all noticed. sadly the rest of the team were plop and they almost got relegated. but they got a lot of press out of it. I noticed tpday that Sullivan said hed truied to get tevez back.

the trick is if we do get mata, etc, to have some success at the same time and keep building

If Sullivan and Gold had Harry Redknapp as manager, they'd have to have there own Sky Sports channel, bloody media whores, really really don't agree with their ethics talking about players that aren't theirs.....how much money hey are throwing around... etc.. etc

Sky Sports Gobshites..

How about a squeeze of lemon? Much better option than ACV or balsamic

Not a fan of that mate, actually miss it badly at times, even done some research on how to make it at home, but need a starting culture for that, thinking about getting my brother to ship me about 40 plastic sachets that you can get as a bottle wont make it through customs intact so i can start brewing it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back