Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd really like to ask @The Esk , if they are ok to answer, how they have become so connected to the inner machinations of the club? I'm genuinely interested. Be as vague as you need to be to protect your source.

I've been on GOT for a while and it only seems like the Esk has become something of an ITK since the Mosh took over. Is that related?

As I say, this is genuine interest, not doubting the validity of the statements made thus far.

Nothing too interesting to be honest. Just had more time to develop existing contacts and sources, people I have known for many years.

I try to ensure all information passed on is accurate. I accept, of course, that won't always be the case.

I'd really like to ask @The Esk , if they are ok to answer, how they have become so connected to the inner machinations of the club? I'm genuinely interested. Be as vague as you need to be to protect your source.

I've been on GOT for a while and it only seems like the Esk has become something of an ITK since the Mosh took over. Is that related?

As I say, this is genuine interest, not doubting the validity of the statements made thus far.

Never known to have been seen in the same room together. Not saying like but make of that what you will.

Nothing too interesting to be honest. Just had more time to develop existing contacts and sources, people I have known for many years.

I try to ensure all information passed on is accurate. I accept of course, that won't always be the case.

Did you ever answer if you prefer chips with Mayo or without though mate?

Me too somehow a London link for me.

esk is London based & has many contacts/links In the business world.

a number of posts have alluded to the club being largely ran from London since moshiri took over.

Same circles etc

I get the feeling that we will announce both together, added impact and would make the football world sit up and take notice....
If that doesn't make the football world sit up and take notice, then I don't know what will. It'd be on a par with when City signed Robinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back