Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno why people would flap even if it did fall through

It's not like under Moyes or Martinez where if we didn't get our top target (Moutinho and then Yarmolenko) we'd go with what we've got or wait for that player to materialize

Under Koeman and Moshiri, you know that if Mata doesn't happen we'll go for a player of equal caliber

We do? What's the track record for this?

imagesCAA6NXY1.webp

If we get 2 million likes then we can send him to America for treatment on his GOT Refresh/F5 fingers!!

Click like and share this post if you love The Esk.

99% of people won't do this, but the people who really love him will.

Like Emery being first choice?

Mata is boss.

Emery was first choice, just decided to put a spin on Koeman's appointment, may be abit awkward if they said 'yeah we wanted Emery, Pellegrini and De Boer, they turned us down so we settled for the scraps' lol

No the way he put it was a bit insulting....not having that.

Anyway....Esk has replied so alls good

Spot on mate, I don't really post as I would rather read what people who are in the know have to say. They treat The Esk, The Mole etc as god like though. They might have sources (in 'The Esks' case multiple) but they're Blues like the rest of us who I am sure are quite happy to engage in a conversation.

That's not a slant on The Esk or any other in the know, who are the only reason I really come on here and really appreciate them taking the time out to let us know what's going on. Its a slant on there disciples

The Esk knows his stuff and chooses to share the info with us. He can keep it to himself. That's why we shall be grateful and appreciate sometimes instead of questioning. Everton don't do deals quickly. Remember how many Koeman Eve we had?

I genuinely believe everything he says is correct information, however I do fear if there genuinely is a bizarre u-turn or balls up by Everton in any deal, that mouth breathers on here and Twitter will start calling him all sorts and mocking him for "false info", not acknowledging that circumstances can actually change

I've been banging on about signing a playmaker to take the pressure off Barkley for 2 years now.

Up until February I would have sparked you out if you suggested Juan Mata. Never in a million years. Not a chance. Why would he come to us?!

Now Juan Mata, one of the Premier League's finest players, is putting on our blue shirt.

Moshiri woaaaaaaah, Moshiri woaaaaah

We do? What's the track record for this?

It's defo worth taking this point of view at the moment. Not to discredit any ITK types, but until these alleged boss things actually start to happen I am still a little uneasy about everything.

So far we've sacked a manager and got a new decent one (god I hope he's decent).

Nothing else has actually happened to the untrained eye.

It's defo worth taking this point of view at the moment. Not to discredit any ITK types, but until these alleged boss things actually start to happen I am still a little uneasy about everything.

So far we've sacked a manager and got a new decent one (god I hope he's decent).

Nothing else has actually happened to the untrained eye.

There's no track record of anything yet. I'm talking about Koeman/Moshiri by the way, not ITKs lol

As for getting their man, Martinez got a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back