Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Called it from the start, we won't be signing Witsel or Mata. Moshiri's keeping the tv money for himself the horrible con man. We'll end up with Drenthe and Stracqualursi on loan on deadline day.
If that was the case why would he pay off Martinez , pay compo for koeman and give him a £6m a year contract if that was his aim ?

If the deal was as close as the esk thought it was, he wouldn't be attending United's training session, or tweeting about it
until a deal is agreed what is he meant to do? It's his club and he's reporting back for pre-season training. He's also tagged Adidas so i wouldn't be surprised if it was part of a sponsorship thing. I image at the moment everything is in the hands of agents and you know what? chances are he doesn't want to leave United who are bringing in some of the best players in the world but if Jose wants to sell him and Koeman/Moshiri can sit him down and lay out their plans then who knows. I'm enjoying being linked to the likes of Mata and Witsel. It wasn't that long ago we were being linked with Joey Barton.

Tell me about it. It's been open a whole week already and all we have got is a back-up keeper and a youth keeper. Livid here.

It's madness how some fans are going mental because we haven't made any major signings yet.

Apart from Man Utd, who else has been busy?

It's July 7th for god sake. Have a little patience friends.

May I ask how @The Esk knows about all of our transfers before the media?

I usually take ITK bs with a pinch of salt.
He already said a few pages back he increased his connections with people he was friendly with inside the club. He's known the last three or four major events before the media picked up a sniff so just believe the lad knows what he's on about and enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back