Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Ryan Giggs doing the negotiations? No wonder it's taking so long. He can't string a proper sentence together without stopping halfway.

My god, you get told Mata is our player pretty much and still everyone flaps about.

Just chill, transfer window only been open less than a week and just because mata isn't announced it doesn't mean it isn't sorted/

Remember when all the papers and even John Motson were telling us how massive Southampton were compared to us and that Koeman would never leave them for us when he could wait it out for the Arsenal job. Their chairman even gave an interview stating Ron was close to agreeing a new contract. Sometimes it's just best to wait and see what happens and trust that actually with Moshiri things are different now and that we can be excited.

He already said a few pages back he increased his connections with people he was friendly with inside the club. He's known the last three or four major events before the media picked up a sniff so just believe the lad knows what he's on about and enjoy it.

I'll believe who and what I want. But thanks for the reply.

It's July 7th for god sake. Have a little patience friends.
My thoughts exactly. Yes it's frustrating because of the number of snippets coming out, but as you mention it's only the beginning of July.

They only came back for pre-season training this week and that's not including those in international competitions. It will come...

It doesn't Mata that he's posted a picture of him training at United, he's still contracted to them.

Chill out and let's see what happens

People losing their marbles because Mata tweeted a photo of himself training at Man Utd today:

You know my stance on the transfer, I don't want it to happen, I don't rate the lad as much as most. But have a word with yourself - he's not going to Tweet "I am having talks with Everton but have to still attend Man U training because they are paying my salary."

Come on, have some common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back