Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was close to signing, he wouldn't be training though.

Complete and utter horse poo. How do you know that both clubs aren't in the negiotiating stage, with the agent also included?

The footballer just answers the phone and signs the contract these days, everything else is done for him.

Stop panicking.

Not if he's discussing terms or having a medical mate. It's been suggested by many including our resident ITK that's its near completion, if it was, he wouldn't be training?

Scheiderlin returned to training for Southampton last summer whilst negotiations where under way with united for his transfer, in fact he actually returned a week early and started to train with the under 21 lads to get a jump start on getting his fitness up

Maybe after his holiday, and given the option he chose to go to training even with an imminent move pending, else he is basically missing out on the start of his pre season for no actual reason

Complete and utter horse poo. How do you know that both clubs aren't in the negiotiating stage, with the agent also included?

The footballer just answers the phone and signs the contract these days, everything else is done for him.

Stop panicking.
This, tbh. I know I am one of the panickers, but this is probably as true as it gets.

The footballer doesn't say "that's not enough" or "my agent needs a better fee" or "I want a release clause of X pounds" - his agent takes care of all that, and thus by doing so takes his 5/10% cut of the deal.

His mar takes care of that I heard

Any pics of him training? Reason being is that social media activity from players is often scheduled/co-ordinated, sometimes very badly.

Scott-Disick-has-a-product-placement-fail.png

Just because he posted pictures of his boots up saying he's looking forward to training, doesn't mean he's training.

I'll let somebody with nothing better to do with their life do some more digging ...

Not if he's discussing terms or having a medical mate. It's been suggested by many including our resident ITK that's its near completion, if it was, he wouldn't be training?

If he is discussing terms or had a medical why wouldn't he train? As a professional who has just had 4 weeks or whatever it is off, i am sure he would want to be back in the swing of things. Only when he knows he is going he would probably say bye and not train there no more.

Just because a player could be in talks with another club doesn't mean they stop training. He could have been training with the kids or anything we dont know.

Any pics of him training? Reason being is that social media activity from players is often scheduled/co-ordinated, sometimes very badly.

Scott-Disick-has-a-product-placement-fail.png

Just because he posted pictures of his boots up saying he's looking forward to training, doesn't mean he's training.

I'll let somebody with nothing better to do with their life do some more digging ...

Kip of that - as if he has it, but the fact he is promoting something called BOOTEA shake makes me vomit.

Utter ming

He also needs to go the training ground to clear out his locker etc. say good byes.

Business doesn't stop and these things can drag out for days, he's not gonna do a gaz baz on deadline day and sit at the shell round the corner eating a ginsters waiting for a call from his agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back