Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.

Out of pure curiosity I just had a little look down who Juan Mata follows on Twitter.

I was shocked to see The Lumineers and Mumford & Sons.

Hope he goes to Stoke.
I've asked our resident Stoke ITK (@Moomin ),whether that transfer is likely. I imagine Mooms is organising a rendezvous with his Stoke contact as I type.
Hopefully we'll hear something in the next 24

Any pics of him training? Reason being is that social media activity from players is often scheduled/co-ordinated, sometimes very badly.

Scott-Disick-has-a-product-placement-fail.png

Just because he posted pictures of his boots up saying he's looking forward to training, doesn't mean he's training.

I'll let somebody with nothing better to do with their life do some more digging ...
who is that?

People don't actually think it's off just because he posted a photo of his sponsors new boots do they surely not

Ive not followed whats gone on, i think he is class and want him to sign as soon as, but with it being Everton i worry so need reassuring every so often haha

I saw that but read it backwards (Ve eth). Googled that phrase and apparently it's an ancient Nordic dialect loosely translated as 'Juan's boot'.

I though it was latin for "Signing for Valencia"....

See this is like the chinese symbol tattoo crap just can't trust translations, you think your getting "harmony and love", in reality your getting "Curry half and half with a dim sum up the bum".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back