Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I ask how @The Esk knows about all of our transfers before the media?

I usually take ITK bs with a pinch of salt.

I believe, and @The Esk will almost certainly correct me if I'm wrong, that his information is garnered from a number of tried & tested credible sources.

He'll verify his information through at least two different persons before sharing here.

That kind of poster should be appreciated, not hounded. If the information is there, I'm sure it will be posted but we must all respect what can be openly put out there & how it can be shared without compromising the confidence of the original ITK source (they view the forums also).

The last thing anyone wants is no information at all.

I haven't seen any tweets confirming earlier rumours linking us with Shelvey and Eremenko...I suspect they are bogus

It was just a translation thing - the reality was that the lads down in Finch Farm today were putting up some shelves and watching a box set of Tenko !

I believe, and @The Esk will almost certainly correct me if I'm wrong, that his information is garnered from a number of tried & tested credible sources.

He'll verify his information through at least two different persons before sharing here.

That kind of poster should be appreciated, not hounded. If the information is there, I'm sure it will be posted but we must all respect what can be openly put out there & how it can be shared without compromising the confidence of the original ITK source (they view the forums also).

The Esk is Bill Kenwright. What a poster.

I wasn't hounding @The Esk

It was an honest question - I haven't been a member here long and have known ITK's on other footy forums to be nothing more than attention seekers.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back