Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alves
Coleman - Jags - Stones - Baines
Besic - Witsel
Mirallas - Barkley - Mata
Lukaku
Subs : Kostic, Strootman, Stickleback, Haller, Geri, Mori, Messi

Swap Jags for Funes Mori and Mirallas for Aaron Lennon and that's a great 11.....bench looks pants though bar Strootman.

We suffer badly from some very poor reporting on our affairs which is not surprising considering past weak managers and leadership over the years, add that to the fact we been cash short for so long it makes our supporters paranoid about anything and everything to do with the club. El Pricko's insistence that players were performing far better than reality made last seasons squad appear to be huge failures, their true standard was reflected in the league position, the table doesn't lie. Moshiri realised this at early stage, I'm certain the writing was on the wall for Martinez at an early stage, if we could see it so could he. Patience is a virtue, the squad does require restructuring, it all takes time. I think Koeman will be pleased with the young players and I feel certain he'll balance his purchases around this concept. some kids will come through in the coming season but some seasoned pros will find themselves under pressure.

Be patient don't panic and whinge just look forward to a far better future than we could have expected, if the Spaniard was still here I believe we'd be relegation fodder but that will not happen now.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ronald-koeman-ross-barkley-good-11489953

And yeah I'd agree, but seeing a lot of "Mata or Barkley", when that's not gonna come into it
I'm not sure why you've linked that article as it doesn't say anywhere that Koeman wants to build a team around him. If anything it shows he uncertain of his best position. There's no comparison at the moment between who is the better number 10 and I'd be amazed if he played his best player (Mata) out if position.
anyway all he best mate I'm off to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back