Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was that trying to avoid the swear filter? :eek: Children on here, friend.

Anyway, the 'fondling the penis' line is probably the biggest hint that it is somewhat tongue in cheek.

NEA anyway.

I'm hopeful this one will be pushed over the line within the next few working days. Come home, Juan.

Nea. Thats why you're posting absolute nonsense about it constantly.

That's because there's only hours to get it done. We have weeks. Why are you so arsed?

I'm so assed because how long its taking. If its took this long for mata and witsel, then how longs it gonna take for all the other players?. The season is only around the corner and id rather we have what we need before it starts.

Because he is contractually bound to do so. He also probably wants to undertake a full pre-season with minimal disruption.

Correct and good reply, how many other players are in pre-season training but look to be moving on....Loads....I'm sure there are a few at Finch Farm that wont be an Everton player come August !!

I'm so assed because how long its taking. If its took this long for mata and witsel, then how longs it gonna take for all the other players?. The season is only around the corner and id rather we have what we need before it starts.

How do you know how long it should take? How do you know personal terms haven't been agreed and it's a sponsorship issue? Witsel is on holiday and the season starts in over a month ffs. Calm down

Now tommy, don't toy with emotions.

Its on isn't it..

when-i-m-smiling-at-my-crush-o.gif

I bet you were all nightmare children during the run up to christmas you excitable beasts.

If I had a time machine and an invisibility cloak, I'd go back in time and replace all of your presents with boxes of cat faeces.

I read a post on another Everton forum saying Mata was never a target for Koeman. The poster has been reliable with his info earlier. Itk vs itk? Atm, Im hoping the Esk is the more knowing of the two.
Read this too, I also wanted to say how thin on the ground this actual rumour is, it's literally nowhere except on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back