Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's true and that was what I was advised. Whether it's this week or not I'm not that bothered just as with Koeman. Timings can change, it's what is decided that is important.

But if things are that far progressed that you thought he would be announced this week then why is he training with UTD?. His tweet came across yesterday very strange?. Mata seems like a deal that could be sorted out fast. Yet its been about 2 weeks of talking.

Bad times for the Esk if Mata and Witsel don't sign. He'll probably not want to pass on any further info, what with his Emery and Monchi shouts also going down the pan. Obviously I'll be first in line to fondle his penis if the signings do come off.

Why's it bad times? He's telling us what he's being told, it's nothing to do with him if it changes last minute things can do that. I trust him on here more than any poster with his info. I think the gloomers will be like told you so! That's all they can say If they don't sign.

If the Pogba deal goes through then Utd will be heading towards having spent half a billion pounds on players in the last three years. The probability is the Mourinho will want to sign even more.

They are going to have to try to get some of that money back, they simply cannot afford to keep writing cheques . They will be selling players ,expensive players on high wages.
I think we may see transfer fees reduced to encourage clubs to buy and to help make up the difference between the salaries Utd pay and other buying clubs pay.

Even if Mata does not come to Everton I firmly believe he will be one of the players leaving Utd.

But if things are that far progressed that you thought he would be announced this week then why is he training with UTD?. His tweet came across yesterday very strange?. Mata seems like a deal that could be sorted out fast. Yet its been about 2 weeks of talking.

What's he supposed to do, not train? He's still employed there - he has to perform his job.

I sense the collective IQ of this thread dropping like a sink hole the more I read.

The Esk has nothing to gain by passing on why he hears other than for the benefit of fellow blues. Mata may or may not sign but I've no reason whatsoever to doubt that what The Esk is posting is what he believes will happen and he has a large bank vault of credibility.

Calling him out of stuff is childish. Nothing is done until it's on the OS but I'm thankful that we have some insight as to what's going on during the potentially most exciting summer as a blue since I can remember.

Don't forget the lad with the ridiculous name that United signed this week took about a month to sort out. There is probably something that needs ironing out that we wouldn't even consider important that is delaying the deal.

Don't forget the lad with the ridiculous name that United signed this week took about a month to sort out. There is probably something that needs ironing out that we wouldn't even consider important that is delaying the deal.

Plus until they did sign him there was absolutely no chance on earth they where going to be selling anyone who plays that position, would be stupid as would instantly drive the price up and wages he was asking for

Not being funny mate but you have been here 5 mins, those of us that have been around longer know esk isn't the type of poster to chat bubbles, he's one of the more reasoned posters which is why so many of us are willing to take his word on things.
I trust him with my life. I trust him with my mother's life. He'll probably question his sources though if these signings don't come off, that's what I probably should have said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back