Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying so hard mate, but my leaning is towards the not much has changed camp unfortunately, as much as I trust what esk says we have been here so many times as a club, just smells of phantom bids

Which part of it smells of phantom bids though? Everton have not commented saying we are in for anybody at all. Seriously, chill.

I'm actually really calm for once. If we sign the two players mentioned constantly on here, amazing. We are back.

If not, we will sign someone else. For once it will all be fine.

Cheers to the Esk though for the info regardless of who or when it becomes official.

I said "he's ours" after receiving confirmation, meaning there's an agreement he'll be signing for us. Others on social media took that as it being complete. It will complete after his holiday.

I think the best course of action is to tell people nothing, they are unable to handle the information you tell them and for some reason have no patience at all and expect everything instantly.

Until they learn that patience is a virtue, I'd keep all information to myself.

That's true and that was what I was advised. Whether it's this week or not I'm not that bothered just as with Koeman. Timings can change, it's what is decided that is important.

Many thanks for the continuing updates .

Please ignore the idiots.

The vast majority of us on here are really grateful for the crumbs of information that you are able to give us.

But you did say Mata this week mate

Kev you really need to sort yourself out mate, take Esk at his word and stop listening to [Poor language removed] on Twitter and click bait on media websites. Honestly man, I've never met or spoke to anyone so pessimistic, In all my life. You are like my 2 year old who needs constant reassurances. Pull yourself together and try and have a sunnier disposition.

I think the best course of action is to tell people nothing, they are unable to handle the information you tell them and for some reason have no patience at all and expect everything instantly.

Until they learn that patience is a virtue, I'd keep all information to myself.

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back