Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some serious overrating of Mata in here.

He is a good player but not great. If he was great, he would consistently get into the Spain team.

Seriously, what happens to Ross if Mata comes?

So you concede the point but then try to back track in the manner of a Cortina mark 2 breaking down on a winter's day?

Sound. Now never ever come at me abar toffee again.

No, Mata is a better playmaker than Wayne, with better vision. But you think differently, I'm not dumb enough to think I can convince GOT's resident mid life crisis crusader otherwise.

Whilst you're right to pipe people down who suddenly think we're Barca, there's a fine line between that and natural optimism and excitement. Everton fandom has been very bleak for a while, so just let people enjoy the ride ffs. Juan freaking Mata might sign for a team that would have had Neville and Heitinga behind him not long ago!

No, Mata is a better playmaker then Wayne, with better vision. But you think differently, I'm not dumb enough to think I can convince GOT's resident mid life crisis crusader otherwise.

Whilst you're right to pipe people down who suddenly think we're Barca, there's a fine line between that and natural optimism and excitement. Everton fandom has been very bleak for a while, so just let people enjoy the ride ffs. Juan freaking Mata might sign for a team that would have had Neville and Heitinga behind him not long ago!
I hope we announce Hitzlsperger just for mass head falling off.

Some serious overrating of Mata in here.

He is a good player but not great. If he was great, he would consistently get into the Spain team.

Seriously, what happens to Ross if Mata comes?
Can't judge a player on if he can or cannot get into the Spain squad.

Mata is different level to Ross still, up to Ross to step his game up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back