Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still don't understand what would take so long if both parties have agreed a deal

This has been ongoing for over a week now with no end in site

He's either not 100% sold on the club or is hoping another team comes in for him

Not great signing a player who is only coming because its his only option

Makes no difference to the quality of the player, and Mata has never been one to do a Rom.

Just listened to the echo podcast, can't believe they are basically saying mata is too old and too slow. It's hard to phathom people don't see him as being a good signing, I personally will be more excited by mata signing than I was when lukaku signed and Lukaku signing was huge.

Mata is proven, finished article standard of player, for once we wouldn't be buying mostly potential or players on the other side of the hill. He's right in his prime now and would improve us massively on the field. All our attacking players would learn from training with him. It would be an absolutely brilliant signing imo.

Just listened to the echo podcast, can't believe they are basically saying mata is too old and too slow. It's hard to phathom people don't see him as being a good signing, I personally will be more excited by mata signing than I was when lukaku signed and Lukaku signing was huge.

Mata is proven, finished article standard of player, for once we wouldn't be buying mostly potential or players on the other side of the hill. He's right in his prime now and would improve us massively on the field. All our attacking players would learn from training with him. It would be an absolutely brilliant signing imo.
The echo lads are a bunch of taegs

Pretty sure what was said...mata deal still on, axel announced when he returns from holiday.....followed by enjoy the weekend. I take from that....nothing will be announced till after the weekend.
I'm having beers and a Bbq today with my family and tomorrow I'll be mostly eating cold stuff and chilling out....Not fretting on Everton's incomings...That can wait till a work day.

The echo lads are a bunch of taegs
They really are, a few weeks ago I listened to one and they were complaining about the age balance, we have players either too young or too old, very few in their prime blah blah. Then mata is rumoured and they're saying he's too old, he's 29, prime time for a midfielder especially one who doesn't rely on pace. It was like they're on the wind up.

They really are, a few weeks ago I listened to one and they were complaining about the age balance, we have players either too young or too old, very few in their prime blah blah. Then mata is rumoured and they're saying he's too old, he's 29, prime time for a midfielder especially one who doesn't rely on pace. It was like they're on the wind up.

They also conveinently got both the age of Mata and the age of Witsel wrong by adding a year to both mate, interestingly then using there ages as being outside what they thought we needed of players at their prome - going as far as saying both where past there peak age wise

mata only turned 28 at the end of April, and Witsel in jan turned 27 not 28 as they said

He's effing brilliant. And since when is 28 'too old'??

That was your first mistake right there.

May as well have "sponsored by RAWK" as a tagline.

Is the Echo on the banned journalism list on here? If not, it really should be.

Your head is so far up his arse it's amazing. Have you nominated yourself as his forum bodyguard?

He's a big boy and I'm sure he can look after himself and post as he sees fit.

Whatever Bungle mate, but if the bloke jibs it all off as not being worth the hassle the place will be the poorer for it

and yeah we have lost long time posters before in those circumstances of it not being worth the crap anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back