Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah well, if we dont sign Mata I'm sure we will sign a younger, relatively unknown player who in a few years will be just as good. Obviously just wont have the name/puns

Just not another Niasse please

giphy.gif

Hi mate can you answer a question thats been bothering me. Why did it take you so long to mention that you had such a sourced up mate at united?

Just it would probably be something someone might mention before hand.

It's okay you're are obviously new to being a WUM. You will make mistakes and i think we can all agree you've learned alot. Now i think the best thing is to shut down your account and come back as a new user and try again.

Little tip though try putting something about everton in your username next time. Works a treat.

reckon mata will be here monday, myself.

He thought he had but got the spelling of Everton legend Brett Angell slightly wrong.

Mata to Everton has now drifted to 4/7 from 1/6 just yesterday on skybet. To stay at Utd has come in a hell of a lot to 7/4. Taken with the twitter pics of a happy Mata training at Utd, which seemed to be a deliberate attempt to project a message, I conclude there's substance in what @Angel Delight has claimed.
That's not to say I think he's staying at Utd but I think it's plausible if not probable he's indicated he'd be happy to do so. Given his history with Mourinho it's still likely he'll end up leaving but it appears much less likely than it was a couple of days ago.

Mata to Everton has now drifted to 4/7 from 1/6 just yesterday on skybet. To stay at Utd has come in a hell of a lot to 7/4. Taken with the twitter pics of a happy Mata training at Utd, which seemed to be a deliberate attempt to project a message, I conclude there's substance in what @Angel Delight has claimed.
That's not to say I think he's staying at Utd but I think it's plausible if not probable he's indicated he'd be happy to do so. Given his history with Mourinho it's still likely he'll end up leaving but it appears much less likely than it was a couple of days ago.

Your conclusion is wrong. He's making things on the internet up to rile people up because it's the only way he knows how to interact with humans.

Ive got the clown on ignore and he's still ruining the forum.

Your conclusion is wrong. He's making things on the internet up to rile people up because it's the only way he knows how to interact with humans.

Ive got the clown on ignore and he's still ruining the forum.
It's possible he's a wum but somebody is putting money on Mata staying put as the odds have come in a very long way. Then there's the pics which seemed to be a calculated effort. Maybe the betting is simply a result of the pics but, irrelevant of AD's wum status, Mata's looking a lot less likely than he was though we're still favs.

4/7. When I went to school that meant odds on!

It's because no one is betting on it. Sky are just moving the odds so people keep an eye on it.

Our fans are constantly tracking it via Twitter, it make sense that sky would exploit it.

I mean, they've got previous. (See Lukaku, Koeman)

It's possible he's a wum but somebody is putting money on Mata staying put as the odds have come in a very long way. Then there's the pics which seemed to be a calculated effort. Maybe the betting is simply a result of the pics but, irrelevant of AD's wum status, Mata's looking a lot less likely than he was though we're still favs.
Oneil was one of the bookies favourites to be next manager in the summer, moyes too. Betting odds don't mean sht.

No way Mata is staying at United. He was mocking the camera man while all other United players concentrating on training. Imagine you being Jose.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back