Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last post in this thread from me because I know most of you hate me but Mata is staying put at Man Utd. My friend is 99% certain.

I asked him about the West Ham rumour and he said its rubbish.

Mata is apparently loving life at Man Utd and wants to prove himself. Mourinho has made it clear he has to fight for his place and he is fine with that.

My friend never tells me it's a certainty unless it is. Last season he told me that Schneiderlin and Schweinsteiger were happening weeks before anyone picked up on it.

He told me about Van Gaal's sacking 2 weeks before it happened too.

This is off, Mata will stay at Man Utd.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news for the ones who wanted him.

Hi mate can you answer a question thats been bothering me. Why did it take you so long to mention that you had such a sourced up mate at united?

Just it would probably be something someone might mention before hand.

It's okay you're are obviously new to being a WUM. You will make mistakes and i think we can all agree you've learned alot. Now i think the best thing is to shut down your account and come back as a new user and try again.

Little tip though try putting something about everton in your username next time. Works a treat.

reckon mata will be here monday, myself.

What do you actually get out of posting fabricated tripe on the wind up?

Just interested like.

Trumpet

He probably thinks that people giving him stick for his wind-up attempts is some kind of victory/achievement, that he's very clever for doing it without getting banned and is proud of the amount of replies he's had, like any other standard internet troll.

No normal person offers "inside information" to strangers on the internet that everyone has said they don't want, gets roundly abused for it, believed by pretty much no one and then continues to do so as he has.

Last post in this thread from me because I know most of you hate me but Mata is staying put at Man Utd. My friend is 99% certain.

Mata is apparently loving life at Man Utd and wants to prove himself. Mourinho has made it clear he has to fight for his place and he is fine with that.

My friend never tells me it's a certainty unless it is. Last season he told me that Schneiderlin and Schweinsteiger were happening weeks before anyone picked up on it.

Internet flounce.

Personally not one for transfer rumours in, normally comes down to meeting transfer demand and wages, unless someone similar to Baines vein is coming in, however, what you did above is a bit weird.

I agree with this.....*taps nose.......

whats APPening ?

He posted in this thread about 170 times before revealing he had a fantastically sourced mate. Not a chance. It's been negative crap, post after post after post. To the point it's become tedious.

Maybe i am angel's alt, i have posted well more than 120 comments of crap lol

This is just information which was on SSN this afternoon.
It stated Mata would prefer to stay and fight for his place and Mourinho had made it clear that would be the case as he won't be guaranteed a starting position.

Shobllocks

What do you actually get out of posting fabricated tripe on the wind up?

Just interested like.

Trumpet
Some people's brains just don't work normally. I know someone who got scammed on Facebook 2 weeks ago. Today she's in the middle of being scammed again but insists the guy is not a scammer but the REAL prince Harry. On Facebook. Being friends. With her. And of course he wants the charitable donation to go to Nigeria. Some people are just odd and do odd things on the Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back