Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last post in this thread from me because I know most of you hate me but Mata is staying put at Man Utd. My friend is 99% certain.

I asked him about the West Ham rumour and he said its rubbish.

Mata is apparently loving life at Man Utd and wants to prove himself. Mourinho has made it clear he has to fight for his place and he is fine with that.

My friend never tells me it's a certainty unless it is. Last season he told me that Schneiderlin and Schweinsteiger were happening weeks before anyone picked up on it.

He told me about Van Gaal's sacking 2 weeks before it happened too.

This is off, Mata will stay at Man Utd.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news for the ones who wanted him.

Is your friend a kopite mate?

Last post in this thread from me because I know most of you hate me but Mata is staying put at Man Utd. My friend is 99% certain.

Mata is apparently loving life at Man Utd and wants to prove himself. Mourinho has made it clear he has to fight for his place and he is fine with that.

My friend never tells me it's a certainty unless it is. Last season he told me that Schneiderlin and Schweinsteiger were happening weeks before anyone picked up on it.

You're a bad dose of thrush you pal

even van gaal didn't know till the day before he was sacked after the cup final,but your mate did,haha.

Grammatically, not a bad translation from Norwegian to be fair.

...Now be honest mate....This is where you go to get information from your "friend"...Isn't it?
Screenshot_20160714-200344.webp

AD may well be a wum but it's interesting that somebody seems to be betting on what he's suggesting. Mata to Everton, on skybet, has now drifted to 2/5 from 1/6 yesterday. Mata staying at Utd is in to 3/1 and is now the second most probable option according to the bookies. Of course if it's 99% certain he's staying those odds of 3/1 should be snapped up immediately. We're still in pole position for Mata but it's shaping up to be another saga like Witsel.

Bore off ffs.

What do you actually get out of posting fabricated tripe on the wind up?

Just interested like.

Trumpet

Last post in this thread from me because I know all of you hate me but Mata is staying put at Man Utd. My friend is 99% certain.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

@Angel Delight may actually have some truth to share with us. Maybe he will stay at Manchester United. Hardly an impossibility is it ? I choose to believe in Esk though, just because it suits my opinion that Mata would be a great signing !
He posted in this thread about 170 times before revealing he had a fantastically sourced mate. Not a chance. It's been negative crap, post after post after post. To the point it's become tedious.

My mate who knows a mate of your mate cant possibly know whats going on from the chippy outside old trafford and should stick to battering mars bars in his deep fat fryer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back