Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.

More Stats:

Total Pass Completion %
Silva 82.3%
Mata 84.1%

% of tot passes as forward passes

Silva 69.1%
Mata 74.4%

No. of key passes per game
Silva 1.1
Mata 1.8

Distance covered per game
Silva 8.9km
Mata 11.4km

% of joy brought to young orphans
Silva 18%
Mata 93%

% of crosses completed
Silva 55%
Mata 75%

Tot. touches in opposition defensive third (2015-16)

Silva 1,791
Mata 1,949

% of successful passes in opposition defensive third
Silva 51%
Mata 67%

Tot. amount of full or semi erections given to season ticket holders (per game)
Silva 0.5
Mata 16

Heroes
Silva - Hitler, Michael Gove, General Franco
Mata - Jesus, Koala Bears

Attempted dribbles per game
Silva 3
Mata 4

% of dribbles completed
Saliva Baby dribbles
Mata 100%

Tot. switches to the left wing while cheekily pointing to the right wing and winking
Silva 1
Mata 33

Tot. failures of the 'Bechdel Test' (2015-16)
Silva 7
Mata 0

Amount of blogs
Silva 0
Mata 1

Favourite part of Manchester
Silva North Quarter
Mata Liderpool

Ramiro approves these stats.

Last post in this thread from me because I know most of you hate me but Mata is staying put at Man Utd. My friend is 99% certain.

I asked him about the West Ham rumour and he said its rubbish.

Mata is apparently loving life at Man Utd and wants to prove himself. Mourinho has made it clear he has to fight for his place and he is fine with that.

My friend never tells me it's a certainty unless it is. Last season he told me that Schneiderlin and Schweinsteiger were happening weeks before anyone picked up on it.

He told me about Van Gaal's sacking 2 weeks before it happened too.

This is off, Mata will stay at Man Utd.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news for the ones who wanted him.

Last post in this thread from me because I know most of you hate me but Mata is staying put at Man Utd. My friend is 99% certain.

Mata is apparently loving life at Man Utd and wants to prove himself. Mourinho has made it clear he has to fight for his place and he is fine with that.

My friend never tells me it's a certainty unless it is. Last season he told me that Schneiderlin and Schweinsteiger were happening weeks before anyone picked up on it.

e1fqHBx.gif

Kopite

Ok mate. Do u know Saturday's lottery atall? Ask ya mate ta

What's your username on RAWK mate?

Bad bellwhiff.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back