Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pace and power alone aren't enough. Teams need to create chances and that's what Mata does.

Koeman has been linked with plenty of athletes too - intact barring Mata, all of the players we have been linked with have a pretty good presence.

Alright having player like that around if you have someone as creative as mata

Mata has been stuck in a team managed by Moyes and van Gaal. Most United players looked [Poor language removed] playing for those two clowns, but Mata still done well. At Chelsea he was even better. I'd question the sanity of any genuine Everton fan who doesn't want him.

I feel like a lot of the same people in this thread complaining about Mata's lack of super speed would also trash Xavi for the same reason. Ya know, as Rom found out late last season, passing is pretty important in this whole football thing.

If Mata does go on tour with Utd then I do seriously doubt he will be sold or bought this side of the start of the season. I think there may also be an element of Mourinho at least being seen to give him a chance and of course making sure that he isn't better than what is still left at the club.
It also may be the domino effect where a whole series of transfers hinges on one particular transfer falling first.

For instance, it may well be that the Stones transfer if it is to happen has to wait until Everton first sign a replacement and the club selling to Everton won't sell until they first find a replacement.
When a club is losing a very good player from their squad they need something in place to at least partially appease the supporters.

It took us an age to sign Besic and Mori, this thus far is an insignificant amount of time compared to those two.

i cant see united letting anyone go untill they HAVE their players in, pogba being the main one. as soon as he arrives (if ever) then mata will be able to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back