Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Mata goes to China early next week on the preseason tour we can finally put this to bed. Until then it's a guessing game what's going on.

In all seriousness I've seen it said in a few places that he will definitely be going on their tour but he will still sign for us, and the deal would go through after that...

#NotITKjustpassingonwhatIheardetcetctwitteretcetc

I think you're right. Every Utd game I watch, if he's on the pitch at the start more often than not he was subbed off so that says either Van Gaal didn't rate him or he wasn't influencing the game as he ought.
Mata just doesn't dictate games whatsoever mate.

Look at Silva at Man City. He dictates the game, he is a little magician.

Mata is like a really rubbish version of him.

We could honestly do better spending money elsewhere and see how Ross flourishes under a good manager in the 10 role.

If Mata goes to China early next week on the preseason tour we can finally put this to bed. Until then it's a guessing game what's going on.

On the contrary, its been quoted in the press, MULTIPLE times over the past 2 weeks, that Mourinho plans to sell multiple players, but not finalize them until they come back from the China tour, which ends the 25th. I think the forum has just largely chosen to forget that, because its more fun.

We could honestly do better spending money elsewhere and see how Ross flourishes under a good manager in the 10 role.

Mata is a player in exactly the same mould as Silva fgs...

In all seriousness I've seen it said in a few places that he will definitely be going on their tour but he will still sign for us, and the deal would go through after that...

#NotITKjustpassingonwhatIheardetcetctwitteretcetc
So what's the point in going on tour with Utd if he's gonna sign for us ...makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Silva - 186 games - 35 goals - 69 assists

Mata - 168 games - 38 goals - 48 assists

Yer he's crap

Silva - 186 games - 35 goals - 69 assists

Mata - 168 games - 38 goals - 48 assists

Yer he's crap
I didn't say he's crap, did I?

He is hugely overrated and has massive flaws in his game.

Silva is a faaaaar better player.

No chance of this happening, would definitely have sorted something by now it's been about 3 weeks for god's sake.

Don't work yourselves up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back