Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silva - 186 games - 35 goals - 69 assists

Mata - 168 games - 38 goals - 48 assists

Yer he's crap
Ouch....

200w.gif

I'd say Mourinho was right about him, doesn't mean he wouldn't be a good player for us though
I don't understand why RK would require him in the system he plays though?

Saints were about pace and power. Mata doesn't bring either.

I don't understand why RK would require him in the system he plays though?

Saints were about pace and power. Mata doesn't bring either.
Maybe he wants more subtlety this time around, or see's in Mata someone he can build a team around, can't say I paid all that much attention to saints in all honesty, I just hope it doesn't have a negative effect on Barkley, though I've always been of the opinion that he will not develop properly unless played as a CM

So the people that don't rate Mata are 'Wums'? Is this RAWK or something?

There is a reason that Chelsea sold him and why Man Utd want to get rid and why nearly every Man Utd fan forum I read want rid of him. He is an easy-on-the-eye playmaker suited to Spain. He has no pace or presence whatsoever and nearly every Man Utd match I have watched last 2 seasons he disappears for the majority of them.

He is too slow to be a winger and not good enough these days as a 10.

We already have too many fancy dans at the club as it is. You are all hyped for him because of the name.

Honestly, he really isn't that good.
Chelsea sold Mata because Mourinho didn't want him and Utd will probably sell him because... Mourinho doesn't want him.

All that says is he doesn't fit the plan of one manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back