Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mourinho wanted to strengthen 4 key positions:

Striker (Ibrahimovich), Centre Back (Baily), Centre Midfield (Pogba) and Right Wing (Mkhitaryan).

4-3-3:

Mkhtaryan --- Ibrahimovich --- Martial

4-2-3-1:

--------------- Mata ------------

Mkhtaryan --- Ibra ------ Martial
Rooney will definitely play and he will either play as a No 10 or a striker. Jose said in his first interview as Man U boss he sees him as a 9.5. Which means Utd will be playing 4-4-2 next season.

Rooney will definitely play and he will either play as a No 10 or a striker. Jose said in his first interview as Man U boss he sees him as a 9.5. Which means Utd will be playing 4-4-2 next season.

You're all slating me, saying my friend is "clueless" or whatever yet all I have done is pass information.

You're stating that as fact. How do you know Rooney will start? He has been awful for a while now. I can even see his captaincy being stripped as well.

You're all slating me, saying my friend is "clueless" or whatever yet all I have done is pass information.

You're stating that as fact. How do you know Rooney will start? He has been awful for a while now. I can even see his captaincy being stripped as well.
I have never said that over in the transfer thread. I'm just saying that you are wrong with that formation. He may play a 4-2-3-1 (frankly I don't really know the difference between that and 4-4-2) however it won't be with Mata as a No 10, Rooney will be the starter.

If Mata is happy sitting on the bench then he will keep him however he doesn't want Mata to pretend he is and kick his toys out of the pram if he doesn't start the first game. If he is going to do that then he wants to sell him now.

This is what he indicated in his interview. In fact it was bloody obvious he was talking about Mata.

If your dude is right then then it would appear Mata is happy with that scenario and we may as well forget about him. However I could have guessed all that from Jose's interview and in fact already had. Frankly I could care less whether you are ITK.

If we make a few big signings Mata may change his mind. If we leave it too late Jose may not allow him to go.

I really did hope the esk was ITK because it was the only reason I still thought Mata would come and hopefully it was a temporary hold up but it's looking like he isn't or his information was very early and he has been guessing more recently.

Last edited:

And the question remains... who is?
We were linked with Hakim Ziyech a few days ago. Decent little player who is getting rave reviews over in Holland however hardly the established top class players we thought we would be able to attract.

Personally I would enquire about Arda Turan.

We were linked with Hakim Ziyech a few days ago. Decent little player who is getting rave reviews over in Holland however hardly the established top class players we thought we would be able to attract.

Personally I would enquire about Arda Turan.
This is it though mate. Plenty of names bandied about of varying quality. No real sign of signing anyone yet though, despite plenty of speculation to suggest otherwise. Maybe Koeman hasn't really committed to specifics yet. Either way, patience seems the order of the day now. And I'm finding it difficult.

@Angel Delight. Time to draw in the reigns son, and stop playing with your new toy GOT. You've totally filled up these transfer threads with crap.

How have I filled up threads with crap? Did I promise two new signings yesterday? No. Have I personally abused anyone? No. All I have done is pass on information which has been 100% accurate.

You abuse me because you don't like the information I am giving you all - that's the harsh truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back