Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
How have I filled up threads with crap? Did I promise two new signings yesterday? No. Have I personally abused anyone? No. All I have done is pass on information which has been 100% accurate.

You abuse me because you don't like the information I am giving you all - that's the harsh truth.

Give it a rest son. When you first mentioned your 'friend' you told us some nonsense info and said 'I don't believe it myself but..' And then that has gradually transformed into you having the most ITK man at United who you trust with your life.
You are a joke and a blight on the forum, clogging up threads with your utter cack.

How have I filled up threads with crap? Did I promise two new signings yesterday? No. Have I personally abused anyone? No. All I have done is pass on information which has been 100% accurate.

You abuse me because you don't like the information I am giving you all - that's the harsh truth.

Your information will be proved 100% jarg when Mata leaves be it to us or elsewhere. You've also told us Jose has finalised his tactics for the season in training even though it's mainly fitness work this time of the year and internationals haven't even returned yet.

You are a bad bad jarg merchant and certainly not a blue.

This is it though mate. Plenty of names bandied about of varying quality. No real sign of signing anyone yet though, despite plenty of speculation to suggest otherwise. Maybe Koeman hasn't really committed to specifics yet. Either way, patience seems the order of the day now. And I'm finding it difficult.
I don't believe any of the names bandied about. I think agents are using our name to put a player out there at a certain wage bracket however those same agents want a club in the champions league to bid.

Whoever we sign it will probably be someone we will never have heard mentioned before.

Look everyone, the rules are simple.

You have to be positive about everything concerning Everton.

Every player we are linked to we will buy.

If a journalist says " He won't be signing for Everton " or he says he will sign for another club, he is a stupid journalist who knows nothing but lies.

If a journalist says we are signing a player, we call him reliable.

@AaronTheBlue has scouted every player in the world already for us.

If anyone says anything negative, he is clearly a WUM or kopite.

In Esk we trust.

At last, someone posted the rules

Good times

Look everyone, the rules are simple.

You have to be positive about everything concerning Everton.

Every player we are linked to we will buy.

If a journalist says " He won't be signing for Everton " or he says he will sign for another club, he is a stupid journalist who knows nothing but lies.

If a journalist says we are signing a player, we call him reliable.

@AaronTheBlue has scouted every player in the world already for us.

If anyone says anything negative, he is clearly a WUM or kopite.

In Esk we trust.

This is so accurate it's actually scary.

Anyway, you'll all be pleased to know I don't think Grand Old Team is for me. There's some lovely lads on here. But so many of you are so paranoid that you can't get past ANYONE having a different opinion to you without having to resort to "You're a KOPITE!".

It's quite sad to see to be honest.

Take care everyone!

Craig x

This is so accurate it's actually scary.

Anyway, you'll all be pleased to know I don't think Grand Old Team is for me. There's some lovely lads on here. But so many of you are so paranoid that you can't get past ANYONE having a different opinion to you without having to resort to "You're a KOPITE!".

It's quite sad to see to be honest.

Take care everyone!

Craig x

With the Angels delight now.

I don't believe any of the names bandied about. I think agents are using our name to put a player out there at a certain wage bracket however those same agents want a club in the champions league to bid.

Whoever we sign it will probably be someone we will never have heard mentioned before.
Yes. Or decent additions (improvements) to the squad rather than a 'top quality' player(s).

Anyway, you'll all be pleased to know I don't think Grand Old Team is for me

rs_500x205-141111110719-tumblr_inline_n6zfifb7EU1roqajj.gif

How many people on here promised two new signings? I think you/me and the vast majority in here did not. The difference is that we have not clogged up these pages with mates of mates info from Carrington. Some of the abuse aimed at you might be uncalled for, but the rest you deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back