Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you actually think we will sell Mata to a PL club for just £20m rather than keeping him as our backup aye. I don't believe it!

i dunno we'll just see. I think he's worth £25m myself, but who knows with FFPP etc. If you guys are going to be chucking around a stupid fee for pogba, you may have to sell a couple. There may not be an option of either sell high or keep. But you can't say it as fact, especially when there doesn't seem to be anyone else interested.

He is 28 and has two years left on his contract - he is not a 30m+ player anymore

28 is a prime age for a midfielder, two years contract of Mata isn't worth above £30m but it is worth above £25m and below £30m. This is why the rumour says we only accept if it is above £25m which a fair deal for both clubs.

That's fair to be honest

Thought £20m sounded a bit too good to be true
I agree. I thought we were getting a good deal for 25m. It's obvious Bill is still trying to be tough in negotiations.

The other thing we need to factor in. How many Mata quality players can we attract. We shouldn't let the one we can slip through our fingers if we can help it.

What is Koeman waiting for? Sign them! Wasting time try to get Mata for £20m. I just want to remind you Bolasie is £28m, Wijnaldum is £27m, Sissoko is £35m. :bye:
The last 3 players you quoted are awful (at least nowhere near the level of that sort of money), and the club's are trying to reap every penny for them by stupid clubs like those across the park. I'd be gutted if we tried to sign wijnaldum too for that sort of money.

Delboy cost 4 mil and is by far and away our beat player.

Payet cost what 10m? He's better than mata - scratch that, he's better than most midfielders in the league

Nobody at Everton or United are arsed what your point is tbh

Let me get this straight. The rumour said above £25m, below than £25m no deal. That's a fair deal.

If people think there are plenty of players like Mata quality is available with just £20m, good luck guys!! If there are plenty I'm sure you already sign him by now. No point wasting time to convince us selling Mata to PL club for just £20m.

And I gave three example of players Wijnaldum, Bolasie and Sissoko. The clubs put more than £25m for their price.

Let me get this straight. The rumour said above £25m, below than £25m no deal. That's a fair deal.

If people think there are plenty of players like Mata quality is available with just £20m, good luck guys!! If there are plenty I'm sure you already sign him by now. No point wasting time to convince us selling Mata to PL club for just £20m.

And I gave three example of players Wijnaldum, Bolasie and Sissoko. The clubs put more than £25m for their price.
Quoted 3 bad players of whom their clubs cannot afford to lose because they stand out amongst the dross.

Totally isn't the same.

You need to sell loads if you want any pogba's joining your team. You'd welcome 20m for a guy mourinho can't wait to get rid of

28 is a prime age for a midfielder, two years contract of Mata isn't worth above £30m but it is worth above £25m and below £30m. This is why the rumour says we only accept if it is above £25m which a fair deal for both clubs.

I agree on this.

Mata is worth at least £25mil in the current market I'd say.

The last 3 players you quoted are awful (at least nowhere near the level of that sort of money), and the club's are trying to reap every penny for them by stupid clubs like those across the park. I'd be gutted if we tried to sign wijnaldum too for that sort of money.

Delboy cost 4 mil and is by far and away our beat player.

Payet cost what 10m? He's better than mata

Yeah right, they are awful but we ask the same price for much better player. And you are still moaning.

Are you kidding me right? Try find Payet #2 if you can. Mata is proven in PL and his name isn't unknown like Payet before he moved to West Ham. What happen after everyone knows Payet now? Is he still £10m now? £50m is the price that West Ham is asking right now!!

Considering mata is in his prime, experienced in this league and his stats are amazing for a player who is meant to be for sale.

I'd argue he is worth a lot more than 25 million. When 25 million buys you practically nothing in terms of quality in this league mata is a premium and wouldn't look out of place with Leiscter signing him for 40 million

Like in said. Nobody's arsed what you think. You have no bearing whatsoever on anything. Unless you're Ed Woodward.

Are you kidding me right? Try find Payet #2 if you can. Mata is proven in PL and his name isn't unknown like Payet before he moved to West Ham. What happen after everyone knows Payet now? Is he still £10m now? £50m is the price that West Ham is asking right now!!
Payet had the most chances created in Europe for years, ya mad if you hadn't heard his name before.

Yea he's not actually worth 50m though. He's worth 50m to West Ham. Just like Bolasie/Sissoko are worth stupid numbers to their clubs, and why stones is worth 50 to us.

Mata is surplus at United + Mourinho always sells him = his value going down not up, 22m would about right for me.

We have delboy anyway though, mata only dreams of being able to play a throughball like del does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back