Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody losing their heads typically.

There was always reports that even if a deal was agreed in principle, Mata would still be going on Utd's tour of Asia next week. Nothing will happen either way until after that

Quoted 3 bad players of whom their clubs cannot afford to lose because they stand out amongst the dross.

Totally isn't the same.

You need to sell loads if you want any pogba's joining your team. You'd welcome 20m for a guy mourinho can't wait to get rid of

We ask the same price as these bad players or probably even £1m cheaper for a better quality player and you are moaning.

I just want to remind you the reason Chelsea sold him because the price is too good to be turned down. If we bid £25m - £30m 3 years ago, there is no way Chelsea would sold Mata to us.

The same thing is happening now. Mourinho will sell him if the right price comes or keep him as a backup player.

I wouldnt be mad paying $40m for mata anything less is a bargain forget trying to compare the market the difference of class he would bring to the team would be well worth the investment

Payet had the most chances created in Europe for years, ya mad if you hadn't heard his name before.

Yea he's not actually worth 50m though. He's worth 50m to West Ham. Just like Bolasie/Sissoko are worth stupid numbers to their clubs, and why stones is worth 50 to us.

Mata is surplus at United + Mourinho always sells him = his value going down not up, 22m would about right for me.

We have delboy anyway though, mata only dreams of being able to play a throughball like del does.

I'm 100% sure people mentioned him being the most creative player in European when West Ham made a confirmation that they signed him. You are making it so easy if you think club can easily sign every single players like what West Ham did to Payet. Deals like that won't happen to Mata. If you think it will, you are deluded.

You are funny because you are talking "he's not actually worth". You think this is football manager where you can sign players that you think he's worth it? You think Mata is worth £20m but we think Mata is worth above £25m.

Like I said before good luck signing a player as good as Mata for £20m.

Let me get this straight. The rumour said above £25m, below than £25m no deal. That's a fair deal.

If people think there are plenty of players like Mata quality is available with just £20m, good luck guys!! If there are plenty I'm sure you already sign him by now. No point wasting time to convince us selling Mata to PL club for just £20m.

And I gave three example of players Wijnaldum, Bolasie and Sissoko. The clubs put more than £25m for their price.
Utd want to sign players that your new manager wants. In the last three seasons they have signed lots of players and spent shedloads of money. If the stories about Pogba and other targets are true your club will have spent roughly half a billion in that time.
The club needs to recoup money as no club can sustain that level of spending no matter who they are and they will need to prune the wages bill as well

The problem now is that you have expensive players on expensive contracts that you need to leave and bring back in some money.
These players will not just leave, why should they ? They will go to a club and project that interests them otherwise they can hang around get enormously well paid and let their contracts run down.

I think you will see players leave for substantially less than they cost in an attempt to cut wages and bring funds .

Like in said. Nobody's arsed what you think. You have no bearing whatsoever on anything. Unless you're Ed Woodward.

So what's the point of this forum? Discussion! Sharing opinion! I can also say the same thing to you nobody's arsed what you think. The rumour says above £25m but you think he is worth £20m. Well yeah somebody still think I'm right but nobody's arsed what you think mate.

I'm 100% sure people mentioned him being the most creative player in European when West Ham made a confirmation that they signed him. You are making it so easy if you think club can easily sign every single players like what West Ham did to Payet. Deals like that won't happen to Mata. If you think it will, you are deluded.

You are funny because you are talking "he's not actually worth". You think this is football manager where you can sign players that you think he's worth it? You think Mata is worth £20m but we think Mata is worth above £25m.

Like I said before good luck signing a player as good as Mata for £20m.
Avoided the main point bro.

Del boy signed for 4m.

Eat your heart out.

Edit; you literally haven't read my posts either cba responding properly when you're ignoring half the facts and getting muddled in your own thoughts

So what's the point of this forum? Discussion! Sharing opinion! I can also say the same thing to you nobody's arsed what you think. The rumour says above £25m but you think he is worth £20m. Well yeah somebody still think I'm right but nobody's arsed what you think mate.
I am arsed what he thinks mate.

Utd want to sign players that your new manager wants. In the last three seasons they have signed lots of players and spent shedloads of money. If the stories about Pogba and other targets are true your club will have spent roughly half a billion in that time.
The club needs to recoup money as no club can sustain that level of spending no matter who they are and they will need to prune the wages bill as well

The problem now is that you have expensive players on expensive contracts that you need to leave and bring back in some money.
These players will not just leave, why should they ? They will go to a club and project that interests them otherwise they can hang around get enormously well paid and let their contracts run down.

I think you will see players leave for substantially less than they cost in an attempt to cut wages and bring funds .

I get what you meant but the rumour says we asked above £25m. If it is true, that money will cover £26m we spent on Mkhitaryan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back