Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lads, I've just checked his posting history, and can quite confidently say he's be a man utd supporter. Nothing gets past me.

I can't believe you need to search my history when you could just check one of my post me referring "us" means United. Even my first post I introduced myself as an United fans.

OK mate. Just forget about Mata. Go to Barcelona and sign a player for £4m, I don't think Barcelona cares much selling one of their young players to a club from different league. It's better than trying to get a bargain price for a top class player from other PL club. Deluded.
Lol you literally still haven't read the posts.

Lol

Its the deal i was refering too. The way it was spread out over a few seasons. Other wise we couldnt of afforded it and in all honestly without lukaku and the season we had last season. I dredd to think where we would be now if Mourinho had decided to play hard ball.
We would have found goals elsewhere. Out entire system was based around getting something out of lukaku, it's only natural if he wasn't there we would have found goals elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back