Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's the point of this forum? Discussion! Sharing opinion! I can also say the same thing to you nobody's arsed what you think. The rumour says above £25m but you think he is worth £20m. Well yeah somebody still think I'm right but nobody's arsed what you think mate.

mate lallana was worth £25m, you're in cloud cuckoo land if you think mata is worth the same.

Give us £30m, I highly doubt we will say no. Mata isn't in Mourinho's plan, so if we are happy with the fee, Mata is yours. If you only offer £20m, we'll keep him as our backup.

He's not a key player for you, so we won't pay key player money.

He's not worth the same to you as, say, Mane was to Southampton etc.

His fair value is around the £20-25m mark, with the lower end of that valuation more likely than the higher.

I don't really care what we pay - it's Moshiri's money not mine. As long as it's spent on quality (and Mata definitely is in the quality category) then spend away I say ;)

I like this mentality. If you want to get a top player, dare to spend money. Only Wenger try to get a bargain price for every top players and that's why the fans is complaining for not winning the league for 12 years.

This whole "he's worth this" discussion is always so pointless. Any player is worth whatever a buying club is willing to pay

Not really true. A player can be valued at a price whether he is transferred or not.

For example, John Stones is valued by us at at least £50m. That's how much he's "worth" to us, so it's not solely dictated by how much the buying club wants to pay.

We could be "willing" to pay £5m for Messi; that's doesn't mean his valuation is £5m.

Just the forum as a whole, it's gone mad.

No more links to Juan, looks like it's off. Only the Eskimos (Esk followers) still believe it's on. United go to China on Tuesday, if he's with them, I think it's all but over.
Thanks mate.

A shame as I would of loved us to get Mata.

OK mate. Just forget about Mata. Go to Barcelona and sign a player for £4m, I don't think Barcelona cares much selling one of their young players to a club from different league. It's better than trying to get a bargain price for a top class player from other PL club. Deluded.
we have forgotten him already, now eff off back to Salford, ya scruffy manc twwat

Not really true. A player can be valued at a price whether he is transferred or not.

For example, John Stones is valued by us at at least £50m. That's how much he's "worth" to us, so it's not solely dictated by how much the buying club wants to pay.

We could be "willing" to pay £5m for Messi; that's doesn't mean his valuation is £5m.
I may have worded it incorrectly but I'm not referring to valuations, I'm talking about when the player is actually sold.

We would have found goals elsewhere. Out entire system was based around getting something out of lukaku, it's only natural if he wasn't there we would have found goals elsewhere

where mate? Kone? We only stayed up because we had a 20 goal a season striker in our team. Where else could we of got that for the deal we had?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back