Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really true. A player can be valued at a price whether he is transferred or not.

For example, John Stones is valued by us at at least £50m. That's how much he's "worth" to us, so it's not solely dictated by how much the buying club wants to pay.

We could be "willing" to pay £5m for Messi; that's doesn't mean his valuation is £5m.

I was trying to exsplain this to someone the other day. Its a mix between the two really isnt it.

selling clubs valuation X buying club is willing to pay = players valuation

where mate? Kone? We only stayed up because we had a 20 goal a season striker in our team. Where else could we of got that for the deal we had?

it's almost as if we would have just left the £28m in the bank account and not thought about buying a first choice striker. These hypothetical things are rubbish anyway. There's no way we would have got relegated, this club doesn't do that. We had some horrific teams in the 90s who didn't even manage it, never mind this squad.

Let me get this straight. The rumour said above £25m, below than £25m no deal. That's a fair deal.

If people think there are plenty of players like Mata quality is available with just £20m, good luck guys!! If there are plenty I'm sure you already sign him by now. No point wasting time to convince us selling Mata to PL club for just £20m.

And I gave three example of players Wijnaldum, Bolasie and Sissoko. The clubs put more than £25m for their price.
There's not even that many Mata quality players available to us over 25m. Most of them would never dream of coming in a million years.

Here's a quiz. Can anyone name 3 No 10s of Mata's quality that would come here irrespective of the fee paid?

it's almost as if we would have just left the £28m in the bank account and not thought about buying a first choice striker. These hypothetical things are rubbish anyway. There's no way we would have got relegated, this club doesn't do that. We had some horrific teams in the 90s who didn't even manage it, never mind this squad.

Is that the 28million we didnt have and had to spread out over 3-4 seasons?

:lol: the thought of having 28 million sat off in evertons bank account under kenwright.

yeah, villa fans were saying that for a while. Fact is no team is too big to go down. with out lukaku we would of scored less goals then we conceded. actual relagation might be me being over dramatic but we definitely would of been in that battle.

lol the thought of having 28 million sat off in evertons bank account under kenwright.

yeah, villa fans were saying that for a while. Fact is no team is too big to go down. with out lukaku we would of scored less goals then we conceded. actual relagation might be me being over dramatic but we definitely would of been in that battle.

i'm sure we'd have been fine. who knows who we would have bought instead, but it would have been better than what relegation fodder like norwich would have had to offer .... i.e. naismith.

we're much bigger than villa :D anyway, time to look to our bright future.

We have a quality player avalible for 25-30m and we are unwilling to meet the asking price

Remind me again how we are back/loaded

Something not right about Everton atm

lol the thought of having 28 million sat off in evertons bank account under kenwright.

The majority of player transfer fees are spread over multiple years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back