Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel sorry for the lad, even if he doesn't move here he needs to go somewhere he is loved.

Lingard looked decent so will have overtaken him, Mkhitaryan will be ahead of him on a normal day and for some reason Rooney is getting game time despite stinking the place out today for them.

Would love to have him sign here and be the main man, mourinho clearly isn't that arsed about having him at Utd just an extra body to fill the squad.

Guaranteed he is moving this window now ..... but I seriously doubt he is coming to us.
Hope I'm wrong .... Think he would be brilliant for Everton

Assume he wasnt crocked then? Could backfire on Jose that. Mata is/was a popular team mate I understood.

Hope so!

The way I read the situation is this.

Jose/Club under estimated just how popular Mata is both with fans and squad; hence deal not completing weeks ago.
I expect a few wins and solid performances from Mikihatrayn, Rashford, Ibra, Martial etc will mean selling him isnt such a bad idea after all. Equally, Mata wont have seen many minutes and will be staring down the barrel again re Jose and his relationship.

Hence why I think he will leave last week of the window.

Obviously if this substitution is the humiliation it is being reported as, this may happen much quicker.

Top trolling from Jose, you gotta love the guy, helped us out a bit by subbing him, he'll be up for selling Mata and Mata will want out now for sure.
Surely if that isnt a kiss off from Jose,i dont know what is,thats the insult players hate i think,comming on as a sub to then be subbed later on,usually after been crap though

Mata today

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back