Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mourinho with that sub of him after coming on as a sub has and the excuse of his height has just effectively ended his United career, and unless Mata is really thick (which by his blog he doesn't apopear to be) then he will realsie that, basically any time he plays as a starter or comes on as a sub and united either are wanting to go more direct - he will get subbed due to being unsuitable for the direct game, any time they are ahead in a game then he will be subbed no matter what because he is too small and he will want a bigger player on to help defend.

Classic Mourinho telling a player he has no future whilst saying he is in his plans. Mata will be gone within a week

Juan Mata is patently a very talented and effective footballer in a squad and systems that suit him, and for some unexplained reason, Mourinho just doesn't seem to like him.

If he signed for Everton, I think he would be a genuine asset... but there is a tiny, tiny part of me that wonders this...

Why when Mourinho outed him from Chelsea was there only one interested party - Moyes at Manure?

And now when it appears that Mourinho us about to repeat the act, why does it appear that only one club, Everton, are showing genuine interest in signing him?

He's a classy footballer, yet the marketplace is far from buzzing with rumours linking him to moves here, there or indeed anywhere other than Everton.

Don't get me wrong, I hope we get him and at a decent price too, but I wonder why he's not being courted by other clubs.

Hes very lightweight and doesnt win the ball, which isn't a bad thing. But is for Jose.

Into perspective... Hes Leon Osman but a million times better.

Could easily fit in here.

Whats happened

Short version of it mate, Mata came on as a sub and with 3 mins left was taken off for Mikki, with Mourinho afterwards saying he was taken off so they could get more height on the pitch to help defend, Mata looked not happy about it at the time as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back