Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't we go in for Nasri? doesn't seem to get a game at city and don't think he will get in ahead of the likes of Silva De Bruyne. Always liked him think he would be a brilliant signing. I think i'd rather him than Mata to be honest

Why don't we go in for Nasri? doesn't seem to get a game at city and don't think he will get in ahead of the likes of Silva De Bruyne. Always liked him think he would be a brilliant signing. I think i'd rather him than Mata to be honest.
Because he's overweight, unfit, injury prone, only played about 7/8 games last season and is on 120k a week. Avoid

Why don't we go in for Nasri? doesn't seem to get a game at city and don't think he will get in ahead of the likes of Silva De Bruyne. Always liked him think he would be a brilliant signing. I think i'd rather him than Mata to be honest

...apparently came back to training ridiculously and visibly overweight. The fact that he looked like a bubble to his new high-profile coach might just be a reflection of his professionalism and will to get into the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back