Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not as clueless as you when you look at your original comment and see what all the fuss was about lol

In terms of the original comment £20m for TFM can only be taken as you being on a wind up.... as usual.

Man United fans believe that he was their best defender in the games he played for them and when he was subbed they fell apart ..vault me in 12months

Quite a few threads need killing. This is one of them.

I've not seen much of Mata at all since Chelsea but for me it smacks of waiting around for UTD to punt him...

Perhaps same as Begovic who is gash...

Thats our transfer strategy now for some players....short term for Williams and £18mil on kone who was £5mil in jan

.kill it with fire

Whose rated as "world class" by several former superstars.

Yeah i'll take a sunderland fan who (no disrespect to him) hasnt seen a decent centre half play for them in decades

Jesus Zat, normally I defend you because you seem to come up with names outside the box if you like, some people shoot you down for it - I try to accept your opinion, but looking at your recent comments especially the 'as usual' comment aimed at me plus the fact you are now defending experts/former pro's comments on a player they probably never bothered to watch (koulibaly has one good season), im going to go ahead and say you need to be more accepting that peoples opinions that don't match your own are not always wrong.

People who write off Kone (experts etc) against SAFC opinions, are the same ones that think Stones is too good for Everton and Koulibaly after one season is world class worth a record fee for a defender. Im surprised you would even defend the experts against fans who watch the players mentioned every week sometimes twice a week.

35 appearances for Villareal is hardly in the same spectrum lollollollol

I watched him but didnt take much notice and thought he was another yobo...seems hes doing well so far.

TFM is class though, just watch him when he plays for united...special player

Man United fans believe that he was their best defender in the games he played for them and when he was subbed they fell apart ..vault me in 12months

My argument is that TFM is not worth £20m now. Will he become a good defender or midfielder ? I don't know, cant argue about it right now because he hasn't played a great deal.

I just find it abit bizarre to decide that TFM is worth £20m now based on 8 games or so yet call me out for being wrong as usual one the basis of what ? I mean you can call me out on any previous posts from 12 months ago and im more than happy to explain where I got my positive/negative comments from on certain players.

Jesus Zat, normally I defend you because you seem to come up with names outside the box if you like, some people shoot you down for it - I try to accept your opinion, but looking at your recent comments especially the 'as usual' comment aimed at me plus the fact you are now defending experts/former pro's comments on a player they probably never bothered to watch (koulibaly has one good season), im going to go ahead and say you need to be more accepting that peoples opinions that don't match your own are not always wrong.

People who write off Kone (experts etc) against SAFC opinions, are the same ones that think Stones is too good for Everton and Koulibaly after one season is world class worth a record fee for a defender. Im surprised you would even defend the experts against fans who watch the players mentioned every week sometimes twice a week.

Apologies. Im in a very bad mood with stones gone and seeing galloway off next!

My argument is that TFM is not worth £20m now. Will he become a good defender or midfielder ? I don't know, cant argue about it right now because he hasn't played a great deal.

I just find it abit bizarre to decide that TFM is worth £20m now based on 8 games or so yet call me out for being wrong as usual one the basis of what ? I mean you can call me out on any previous posts from 12 months ago and im more than happy to explain where I got my positive/negative comments from on certain players.

At RB looked levels above Darmian whose a full italian international.

The £20mil is based on potential...in 12months he will be a fixture in that team like varane was for mourinho

what is the Mata with everyone in this thread? posting about players other than Mata?! Mata is the only one who Mata's in here! post about other players in the other threads, that are not about Mata!

:p;):bye::dance::yellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back