Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry mate I just heard Everton have made a bid for TFM, United want closer to £20m for him. Everton bid £5m plus add on's.

As they say, its either a feast or a Lamine.

Chuckled at that!

Honestly i said before if we sold stones the one player id want would be koulibaly to turn the negative to a positive.

Instead we get williams who is a short term fix but a leader who can mentor the young defenders....then we see Galloway to newcastle on a loan to buy(?!!??)....

Very depressing

what is the Mata with everyone in this thread? posting about players other than Mata?! Mata is the only one who Mata's in here! post about other players in the other threads, that are not about Mata!

:p;):bye::dance::yellow:

Koeman seems to want grocks mate....big lads all over the shop...like mourinho when he first went to chelsea....

Mata is a dwarf.

Chuckled at that!

Honestly i said before if we sold stones the one player id want would be koulibaly to turn the negative to a positive.

Instead we get williams who is a short term fix but a leader who can mentor the young defenders....then we see Galloway to newcastle on a loan to buy(?!!??)....

Very depressing

Koulibaly as flavour of the month would be welcome, not knocking it but he has only had one real top season to command £43m. Who knows he may well be a great buy.

Im delighted we have a leader in Williams, Jagielka who is our captain is very poor at being a leader IMO. Good player but not what id expect from a verbal point of view, I want a true leader to take control of his department in this case the back line.

Galloway on loan seems a great opportunity for the lad, but if what your saying about turning it into a permanent deal, then you better make some room for me on that Ledge of Aggression because Im not happy about that either.

Koeman seems to want grocks mate....big lads all over the shop...like mourinho when he first went to chelsea....

Mata is a dwarf.

He does seem to be signing big, athletic black men.

Just hope he doesn't follow suit with a keeper as I can't remember a good black keeper

Mata is a dwarf.

Idrissa Gueye, who we just signed, is 5ft 7ins. Mata is only a bit shorter. The only tall players we have been linked with are Central Defenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back