Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koulibaly as flavour of the month would be welcome, not knocking it but he has only had one real top season to command £43m. Who knows he may well be a great buy.

Im delighted we have a leader in Williams, Jagielka who is our captain is very poor at being a leader IMO. Good player but not what id expect from a verbal point of view, I want a true leader to take control of his department in this case the back line.

Galloway on loan seems a great opportunity for the lad, but if what your saying about turning it into a permanent deal, then you better make some room for me on that Ledge of Aggression because Im not happy about that either.

Id be fine with jags going to sunderland too...galloway no chance but koeman is always about the here and now

Hakan or Ziyech ? (or mata)

I could see Mata not being so motivated and seeing us as a step down.

For me Hakan is a good player and has a nasty streak in him. His free kicks are also amazing of course and i think he would be a big addition for us.

Bernardo Silva alongside Carvalho would be inmense and have everything though he is a bit small.

Ziyech is available at €15mil. Weird no one has bought him

I could see Mata not being so motivated and seeing us as a step down.

For me Hakan is a good player and has a nasty streak in him. His free kicks are also amazing of course and i think he would be a big addition for us.

Bernardo Silva alongside Carvalho would be inmense and have everything though he is a bit small.

Ziyech is available at €15mil. Weird no one has bought him

I think Ronny has gone for this Lyon lad Rachid Ghazzel as his playmaker according to what is being rumoured, Ziyech is close to Roma at the minute

I think Ronny has gone for this Lyon lad Rachid Ghazzel as his playmaker according to what is being rumoured, Ziyech is close to Roma at the minute

Hes like a right sided limpar isnt he? Plays right wing...?

Wheres he been linked? Definitely a walsh signing if true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back