Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not really convinced lads, sorry

Not trying to denigrate him as a player in any way

Still, I can see that I'm in the minority here, so I'll back out of the thread while I still can

Good day all!

I see what your saying Mikey.

No, we dont need him, we have Ross Barkley who can play the ACM role and we have The Clev who is superb at LW.

Oh.

This is probably going to get me pelters, but I'll say it regardless

Do we really need him?

As in, is there a gaping hole in the side that we desperately need Juan Mata to fill?

He's a big signing and a quality player certainly, but would he ultimately be a big signing for the sake of a big signing?

This isn't a WUM attempt BTW, it's just something I've been musing

Is it time we stop looking for big "statement" signings, and just start getting in the players who we most need?

Is it more important for Koeman to get the right players in and start building a strong team, or is it more important to see a big name player smiling while holding an Everton shirt, even if he's not really what we need at this moment in time?
do we need juan mata ?

Yes mert

All top teams have an attacking playmaker. Thats not Barkley's game.

United..... Rooney
City..... Silva.... DeBryne (sp)
Arsenal Ozil..... Sanchez
Leicester Marhez
Tottenham.... Eriksen
Chelsea..... Hazard.... Fabregas

We need to join the club and pick someone who can make "that" pass. Mata would truly fit that position.

The link is in French and seeing as I speak a little French I can help Translate

http://www.jeune-independant.net/Everton-reactive-la-piste-Rachid.html

Says that Everton are tracking him however heard he is already at FF

Might be all BS from the way this transfer window is going

Says he's been demoted to the rezzies because he's refusing to discuss a contract extension. Wasn't included in the squad for the friendly against Benfica. Also says we've been interested in him for a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back