Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Friday surely this is the day the ITK express pulls into the station delivering players from all over the Internet for Medicals and dotted line signing

I hear that we could get Mata for about 25 million, which isn't a lot in this market. I suppose it depends on whether he wants to stay in the area and are Everton prepared to pay his massive wage.

Rumours have come through in the last few days re. Ziyech, Joey.

Potentially an alternative, yes. Would be a great signing if it came off - he's an excellent player.

It wouild fit the model of big name target and much lesser name one that we can get over the line, whilst Ziyech looks the part and a great prospect - Mata is already the finished article, rather see us get both

It wouild fit the model of big name target and much lesser name one that we can get over the line, whilst Ziyech looks the part and a great prospect - Mata is already the finished article, rather see us get both

Would normally agree mate but genuinely don't think there's room in the squad for both. Ziyech is extremely similar to Barks.

I'd be delighted with either. As you say, Mata the finished article, but Ziyech has a hell of a lot of talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back