Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
17398e98b50fa954f9cd4e6028d193e4.png

Soon, friends.

Would normally agree mate but genuinely don't think there's room in the squad for both. Ziyech is extremely similar to Barks.

I'd be delighted with either. As you say, Mata the finished article, but Ziyech has a hell of a lot of talent.
Mata can play on the left or right. Barkley can play further back. We actually don't have too many ACM. At the moment we have one and that's Barkley.

Ziyech is a talent but not somone we should risk a season on. Bring him for the squad and sell Cleverly.

Would normally agree mate but genuinely don't think there's room in the squad for both. Ziyech is extremely similar to Barks.

I'd be delighted with either. As you say, Mata the finished article, but Ziyech has a hell of a lot of talent.

What I hope we will do is try get in the likes of ziyech and the lad from Lyon who looks a talent also.

Go for kovacic as well, loan with a mutual buy option that suits both parties.

Mata is the one we should bust the bank for, not only in wages, but don't try parsing round to get him on the cheap, give United the 30-37m if that's what there demanding, give Mata parity with his United contract and if it makes him earn more than Roms New contract so what, he's earned those wages with his career. Mata is a clear level above any of the other targets we went after this summer, as such players aren't stupid they know why he'd be earning that wedge more than them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back