Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finger crossed.

And also hope he doesn't do this...

t3Fatqs.jpg

lol

Let's get our fitness and set pieces sorted out and we'll probably be 15 points better off automatically.

This is just horrific. No wonder Martinez said to Ossie let's wait until the summer to discuss a new contract. Ossie ain't no fanboy of Bobby.

Finger crossed.

And also hope he doesn't do this...

t3Fatqs.jpg

lol

Let's get our fitness and set pieces sorted out and we'll probably be 15 points better off automatically.

Proves what most of us thought to be correct. Also confirms we were right in thinking Jones didn't have a clue. Those three years are a dark chapter in our history - thank god they're over.

What about the money the Coates family will spend?
What about it? Last season I would agree with you, this season our ambition has gone to a whole new level.. So you think we are going to be competing with Stoke for players? I don't!!!!

What about it? Last season I would agree with you, this season our ambition has gone to a whole new level.. So you think we are going to be competing with Stoke for players? I don't!!!!

In my eyes we just need that first signing through the door, whether it be Mata or Witsel. Then other players will see our ambition and want to join the club. If either deal goes through i'll be ecstatic.

Reactions: JLW
No I am not saying that.

Mata simply isn't the player to take us forward. There is a reason he can't get into the Spanish squad.

Man Utd suffered because of his lack of pace and strength. He simply isn't good enough for teams who want to challenge in our league.

He isn't a bad player by any means but he is far more suited to La Liga or Serie A.
He's no mane is he lad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back