Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.

So by that logic we should only ever have players that have come through our Academy???
No I am not saying that.

Mata simply isn't the player to take us forward. There is a reason he can't get into the Spanish squad.

Man Utd suffered because of his lack of pace and strength. He simply isn't good enough for teams who want to challenge in our league.

He isn't a bad player by any means but he is far more suited to La Liga or Serie A.

Having a medical via Skype

Funny thing is mate, he is one of the players that you could wave the medical with practically, never missed a single game with an injury throughtout his career, something that has been overlooked in how good a deal it is to get him, Witsel similarly has a stellar fitness record as well, with i believe only one injury since he started playing and that only for a few games.

Not something i have checked Koemans history out on with transfers but interesting if he does go and target very durable players in the market to build the spine of the team around.

Funny thing is mate, he is one of the players that you could wave the medical with practically, never missed a single game with an injury throughtout his career, something that has been overlooked in how good a deal it is to get him, Witsel similarly has a stellar fitness record as well, with i believe only one injury since he started playing and that only for a few games.

Not something i have checked Koemans history out on with transfers but interesting if he does go and target very durable players in the market to build the spine of the team around.
You massive jinx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back